Monday, August 26, 2013

Featured Bride: Marilyn Phen wears Jorge Manuel's custom 'The Jillian ' Gown from the Iris Collection 2012


"I truly loved my dress.  It fit perfectly.  It was exactly what I wanted: simply classic drama," describes Marilyn about her 
Jorge Manuel Gown.

What can we say about this bride other than she is a unique soul with discriminating taste in fashion. Her beautiful personality truly won us over and her wonderful family were such great support throughout her dress journey. "It was such an honor to meet a bride who had flown thousands of miles to find that perfect gown. I admire her passion and charisma which in turn led me to design a unique custom gown for her. I knew she would radiate in it, because it would tell the story best of her joy for fashion, sense of style and personality," recalls designer Jorge Manuel. We could not agree more! To the happy couple we wish them a joyous and blissful marriage for a long time to come. Here's to Fashion...!


No comments:

Post a Comment